วันศุกร์ที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Sample is ready!


Finally!
After my sneak picture, the sample of LVB is ready.
I've tested on 2 materials of the fabrics.

The print is called the Diamonds Ways,
the all over geometric feel, diamonds, and the signature rabbit.



This one is off white fine satin fabric.






Blue Jay fine satin fabrics




Old Rose fine satin fabrics






3 colors together, Old Rose / Blue Jay / Off White


I try this pattern on the same satin, It's LVB's Classic Pattern.
The pattern with Grey background contains of the rabbit, small bird, diamond with olive leaves, and the shield.

zoom in..



Here is another fabric, Chiffon
A soft chiffon fabrics with LVB's classic pattern.




I hope you guys like it! :)
I also hope to release these items soon!

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. where can i buy it ka? I like the off white color.pls email me at nukpapiyohh@gmail.com

    thank you

    nuk

    ตอบลบ
  2. ยังมีพรีออเดอร์อีกรึเปล่าคะ หรือว่าหาซื้อได้ที่ไหน

    ตอบลบ